Тuesday, December 11
CHAIR: Radomir Popović, Zoran Devrnja
- Bishop Irinej Bulović: The Original and Modern Meaning of Autocephaly With Emphasis on Autocephaly Obtained by Saint Sava in 1219.
- Bishop Atanasije Jevtić: Relations Between the Patriarchate of Constantinople and the Serbian Patriarchate of Peć through history.
- Radomir Popović: Аutocephaly of Serbian Orthodox Church (SOC) in 1219 in the Light of the Unity and Catholicity of the Church.
- Aleksandr Zadornov: Testimonies in Hagiographies of Saint Sava About the Character of the Independent Status of Church Organization in the Serbian State of the XIII Century (Historical-Canonical Analysis).
- Zoran Devrnja: Canonical and Historical Context of the Emergence of the Autocephalous Žiča Archbishopric.
- Archimandrite Avgustin Nikitin: Chilandar and Russia: a Review of Ecclesiastical-Literary Connections.
- Elena Belyakova: About the Significance of the Establishment of Autocephaly of the Serbian Church for Other Slavic Churches.
CHAIR: Sava Milin, Dragan Radić
- Metropolitan Porfirije Perić: Pastoral and Missionary Work of Saint Sava.
- Archimandrite Tihon Rakićević: Regulations for the Internal and External Monastic Life by Abbot Sava of Studenica.
- Dražen Perić: Equivalence of the Theology of Saint Sava with the Apostolic and Patristic Tradition.
- Dragiša Bojović: The Reception of Patristic Thought in the Works of Saint Sava and his Disciples.
- Gordana Jovanović: Saint Sava and His Share in the Norming of the Liturgical Language of the Serbian Church.
- Sava Milin: The Word of Saint Sava on the True Faith.
- Vladan Tatalović: Wedding in Cana of Galilee (Jn 2, 1-12) in Serbian Medieval Fresco Painting.
- Dragan Radić: Reception of the New Testament in the Works of St. Sava.
CHAIR: Vladimir Vukašinović, Srboljub Ubiparipović
- Vladimir Vukašinović: History of Serbian Worship: 13th – 21st century.
- Srboljub Ubiparipović: Saint Sava’s “Zakonopravilo” (Nomocanon) as a Source of Worshiping Life in the Archbishopric of All Serbian and Maritime Lands in the 13th century.
- Tatjana Subotin-Golubović: Tipology and Hymn Repertoires in Serbian Liturgical Hymnals of the Thirteenth Century.
- Maja Anđelković: Intertextual Connections Between Sava’s Hagiography of St. Simeon and I and II Chilandar Charter.
- Vladimir Antić: Continuity and Change of Paradigm in Contemporary Serbian Chanting.
- Ana Rašković: Serbian Manuscript Legacy and Russian Church Chanting Culture: The Creation of a New Synthesis.
CHAIR: Vladan Trijić, Milanka Ubiparip
- Anatolij Arkadjevič Turilov, Snežana Jelesijević: New Facts About Saint Archbishop Arsenius of Serbia.
- Jerzy Ostapczuk: Early Printed Editions of Cyrillic Fourfold Gospel Book of the Serbian Redaction – the Preliminary Textual Description.
- Vladan Trijić: The Vienna Transcript of Theodosius’ Joint Canon to Saint Simeon and Saint Sava.
Svetlana Tomin: Budjanovac Gospel – on the Track of a Manuscript From 1548.
- Milanka Ubiparip: Serbian-Slavonic Octoechos and the Poetry of St. Clement of Ohrid.
- Miroslav Lazić: Incunabula and the Paleotypes: Serb-Slavonic Liturgical and Church Books From the End of the XV to the Mid XVII Century.
- Malmenval Simon: Passion-Bearers in Medieval Slavic Hagiography: Boris and Gleb of Rus′ and Jovan Vladimir of Dioclea (Duklja).